One of the best under $300
Here is a fitness reality e5500xl review of the fitness reality e5500xl magnetic elliptical trainer with comfortable 18″ stride review.
- Extended user weight capacity of 270 lbs this is good.
- An 18 inch smooth elliptical stride length provides a comfortable and full range work out without any strain on the knees or ankles
- 24 levels of smooth Magnetic Tension resistance
- 21 Computer pre-set Workout Programs
- Backlit LCD Computer displays distance, time, RPM, calories burned, speed, pulse, odometer and Watts
- 3 Computer goal workout settings: distance, time and calories burned
- Recovery feature provides heart rate evaluation after workout
- A special engineered sleek and slim design provides the most natural stride motion
- Dual action handlebars provide a complete upper body workout
- Double Transmission operates with a consistent 2 flywheel and 2 belt design system
- A Double Transmission system results in increased momentum and a smoother striding motion
- Double Transmission utilizes a compact design that reduces the overall size of the elliptical trainer
- A strong and durable 3 piece cranking system for high end performance and continuous momentum
- Hand Pulse Sensors allow you to monitor your heart rate
- Smoother than most single flywheel elliptical machines
- The larger stride pedal design prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Built in transportation wheels for easy relocation
- Extended leg stabilizers prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
The distance between the two pedals is only 6′ so there is no strain on the inner thighs. The lowest position of the pedals are only 6′ off the ground providing safe on and off capability. Mobile phone/tablet holder included and a Water bottle holder included.
There is an AC adapter included, Some assembly is required but not bad.
- Product Weight: 93 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Elliptical Power Source: AC Power Cord
- Stride Length Maximum: 16 – 18 inches
- Elliptical Resistance: Motorized
- Elliptical Drive System: Rear
Product Features: Grip Pulse Sensor, Water Bottle Holder and a Console Display Type: LCD
- Stride Adjustability: Non-Adjustible Stride
- Assembly: Assembly Required
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips Only
- Weight Capacity: 250 – 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 57.5 inches long x 24 inches wide x 66 inches high
Fitness Reality E5500XL Magnetic Elliptical Trainer with Target Workout Computer Programs
I’m a gym head but I don’t have as much time as I used to. I wanted to cut my gym trips down to 3x only weight training and do my cardio in the house. This machine is great!! It’s sturdy, doesn’t feel cheap and a great value. The screen leaves much to be desired, but what do you expect for the price. Want a better screen, pay 2x as much. I’m very happy with it!
There is a bit of assembly but instructions are straightforward. This elliptical is legit. Heart monitor, little lip to hold you phone or a book, good stride length and it’s a tougher workout than I’m use to on an elliptical which is a plus! Only problem is you have to plug it in but it you set it up somewhere near an outlet you are good to go. Definitely a great buy for the price!
fitness reality elliptical trainer are a good buy. If it’s the fitness reality elliptical e5500 or the fitness reality e4500 you can’t go wrong. The universal e40 elliptical trainer is good and you can find these at places like gold’s gym. The stride trainer 350i elliptical with ifit bluetooth smart technology.