This is elliptical reviewed is one of the best elliptical cross trainers under $1300. This Sole E25 Elliptical has easy to use electronic console has A great white back with display which is rare. the E25 also has a cooling fan and of course the water bottle holder. It has built-in speakers if you don’t want to use headphones which allows you to easily hook up any MP3 player or even your phone for easy listening.
The sole the 25 elliptical has a very natural and fluid movement and is super super quiet. It also functions in both forward and reverse which is important. The heavy 20 pounds flywheel and high gear ratio is just not found in other comparable models under $1300. The E25 also has a power incline feature which offers great additional assistance which will help cut down to work out time and decrease the load on your Low back. You simply push the button to raise or lower the incline. The rant angle is fully adjustable up to 20 different incline levels to target specific muscle groups in your lower body.
The Sole E25 has a bar with a built-in monitor to keep your heart rate numbers, is an awesome feature. An includes a chest strap for highly accurate wireless monitoring.
If you have larger feet no problem, the E25 has oversize foot panels for a very comfortable and safe work out these are unique foot pedals and were designed the collaboration with a leading physical therapist. The engineers at so have designed a 2° towards slow to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and the stress which is a very cool feature. The footbeds or feet placement pans also moved and articulate for optimal use her comfort and performance.
It also has a four rear wheels with thrive on heavy duty rails provide a smooth more stable feel and reduce the side to side sliding motion of the foot pedal if your phone only the more expensive models.
New for 2016 and 2017 E 25 also provides Bluetooth capability allowing users to free up to transfer work out data from the fitness equipment to their smart device is contractor Fitness info on us so app for Heather date of the transfer to their compatible for this application again the coffee for under $1300 unit.
Easy to use electronic console with vibrant display. Includes a built-in cooling fan and water bottle holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
- Bluetooth – The Sole E25 now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device cool feature. Users can download, track and use their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Custom Designed Foot Pedals – These unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other Light Commercial elliptical machines.
- Articulating/Adjustable Foot Pedals – Not everyone walks the same; for this reason we have made the pedals articulating/adjustable to fit the way you walk. The E35, E55 and E95 all include foot pedals that have level adjustment features to them, which helps to reduce the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons helping users to focus less on being uncomfortable and more focused on achieving goals.
- Power Incline – This feature separates SOLE from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
- Strong Frame – The SOLE Elliptical uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.
more reviews on AMAZON
“I bought this a few weeks ago through the manufacturer since Amazon didn’t have the 2013 model yet (I had the money ready and I wasn’t feeling very patient, plus, the manufacturer was offering a tax free + free shipping deal that I couldn’t pass up).
Regardless, this thing is incredible.
Be careful when you order it, as this package is heavy as hell. It was intended for a room upstairs at my house and I had to carry it up one piece at a time. The base, which includes the fly wheel and foot positions is a two person job. We kept the bottom part of the box underneath it and lifted by the box to bring it upstairs. Again, HEAVY! If you plan on keeping it downstairs, it will be a much easier job (just slide the thing if need-be).
Assembly was mildly difficult. I assembled it myself and the instructions were lacking. Just giant pictures with parts and small numbers all over the place. I’m not saying you have to be a rocket scientist to put it together, but it does take a bit of time. The main step I had issues with was step 4 (the last step). There are a number of covers that are supposed to be put on (seem to be mainly for aesthetic value, but I could be wrong). I decided to give up on the last 4 covers, since I couldn’t figure out where they would go or why they would go there. The instructions say things like, “Put the [ball joint cover] #112 (#112 isn’t labeled on the parts and the picture is microscopic) on using screw #49 and #52.” So you have to flip back four pages to figure out which screws are which, and you never have any idea what part #112 is. Not very intuitive.