Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
This gym size E35 cross trainer has so many features-
- This has a fluid natural motion provided by a whisper quiet drive system that functions in both forward and reverse motion (rare)
- The combination of a 25 lb flywheel and high gear ration means an extremely smooth feel
- 20 levels of resistance that will provide a challenging workout
- Moving handlebars are adjustable for comfort and the stationary handle bars have pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate.
- Oversize foot pedals that Sole engineers have designed with a 2 degree inward cant reduce ankle and knee stress.
- Footbeds also articulate for optimal user comfort and performance
- Easy to use console features an LCD display, cooling fans and built in speakers for any MP3 player, iPod, etc. for easy listening. We here at the Best Cross Trainers 2017 bring you unbiased reviews and research.
Elliptical machine provides challenging cardio workouts and strength training at the same time. The CHECK OUT HERE >>>Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine is supported by blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data
Adjustable pedals and console and power adjustable stride and incline; 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length; six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs. Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring; LCD console with 7.5-inch display; front drive system with bBuilt-in fan and 15-inch pedals; includes sound system and water bottle holder.
Measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D), with 230-pound weight and 375-pound weight limit, Includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame; five years on electronics and parts; and two years on labor.Kindly refer the user manual attached below for troubleshooting steps and instructions. one of the best ellipticals for home.
for more details at go to Amazon…
Question: Can we believe Sole 2 Labor Warranty? OR Do I need to buy extended warranty? If so please suggest some good one.
Answer: As far as I know, the company is a reputable one. We’ve had our machine for almost 2 years and I use it three times a week. We haven’t had any issues with it, so I haven’t needed to use the warranty. If you wanted an extended warranty, SquareTrade is a good, fair company. I have my iPad and other items covered under th… see more
Question: Can this machine go in my home gym which is carpeted?
Answer: If you place it on carpeting, you should purchase a rubber mat of some sort to place under it to avoid the carpet fibers getting into your machine. It should also make it more stable.
Question: How is Sole Fitness’s customer service? I don’t mind spending $1k+ on a machine, but I expect it to last years. Schwinn machines have initially positive reviews, but their machines tend to break down fast, and their Customer Service is apparently atrocious..
Answer: I have had my Sole E35 for a couple of years. I called service recently because one of the aluminum rails had broken. Service was extremely helpful. They helped me locate the serial number (which is a challenge to find if you don’t know where to look). They sent the replacement part quickly and since there is a 5 y… see more
By Tim W on February 5, 2014
Question: How tall from floor when maximum inclined
Answer: At an incline of 15, the foot pedals are 18″ off of the floor. I am 5’5″ and at the highest point, I measure approximately 83″ from the floor at the maximum workout height.