Very low-Impact Aerobic Work-Out in a small space
- Adjustable Resistance to meet your needs
- Exercise Bands Add an Upper Body Work-Out with low to no joint trauma
- LCD Computer Function: Scan, Time, Count, Total Count, Calories
By Sunny Health & Fitness
The Mini Stepper is an essential low impact fitness device. Its compact and lightweight enough to give you a full body workout from anywhere in your home or office. The resistance bands work your upper body while the steps work to tone the calves, buttocks, thighs, and hips. Our LCD monitor will help keep track of your steps, time, speed and calories.
- Adjustable resistance knob
- Resistance bands are foam padded, perfect for a non-slip grip
- LCD console displays Count, Time, Speed, Calories, Total Count, and Scan (displays all of the above Its frame is made from industrial strength steel, which provides it with lasting durability in construction and flawless stability in use
- Its frame is made from rust resistant industrial strength steel, which provides it with lasting durability in construction and flawless stability in use
- Mini stepper benefits with bands is full body
Q and A
Question: I can’t get the pedals to work. Any suggestions?
Answer: Use the tension nob until the cord is tight around the wheel.
Question: Can I use this if I am seated on a chair, or do I have to be standing?
Answer: yes it can be used while seated but it doesn’t work the thighs as well .
Question: Step on one foot rest, doesn’t rise. Is machine set up wrong? newbie question…
Answer: Make sure the steel cable between the two is on the “track” and adjust the knob under the foot rests – it may need to be tighter, if too tight, you can hardly make it work. Took me a couple of tries to get it right – go to the “+” side first. Hope this helps.
Question: how heavy is that?
Answer: about 12 lbs, easy to transport and store, great piece of equipment
By Tori Gink on September 6
Find more reviews on Amazon Sunny Health & Fitness Mini Stepper with Resistance Bands review 2017